Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"They sell very nice nuts Matt"

Liz replied Aug 6, 2008 to Shops

6 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Harringay SNT

"Eddie, you will never be a 'very old man staring out the window' . If I saw you star…"

Liz replied Aug 5, 2008 to Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Had some positive 'noises'. Will perhaps blog something when I have a little more to…"

Liz replied Aug 5, 2008 to Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Its easy! If I can do it, anyone can. You not telling me a middle aged housewife who…"

Liz replied Aug 3, 2008 to Harringay Online Wiki

1 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Next to Lido's Hardware store, near Pemberton Road. It has lots of celebration cakes…"

Liz replied Aug 3, 2008 to Campaign to open a new nice cafe on Green Lanes

105 May 9, 2009
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

"That is my sense too. Although some businesses, like Antiplier are moving with the t…"

Liz replied Aug 3, 2008 to Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Well, I am not up to speed (yet)with how pots of money can be accessed but there are…"

Liz replied Aug 2, 2008 to Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I'm imagining that in the Brown memoirs: "August 24th: The beginninng of the end for…"

Liz replied Aug 2, 2008 to Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Right, have fired off an email to the local councillors for Harringay and St Ann's a…"

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I was thinking of sending a version of the above post to Dasos, and maybe some other…"

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service