Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Louise Nazeraj's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't help but wonder how this will fair when the snow comes again and we're all f…"

Louise Nazeraj replied May 6, 2011 to Ice cream shop with no name due to open at the end of the month

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

"I saw some operatives with clip boards yesterday in Crouch End and told them about a…"

Louise Nazeraj replied May 5, 2011 to Got stuff to throw out? Now's the time

15 May 7, 2011
Reply by pamish

"Hi Rachella, I've got a stall at the YMCA fun run on 22nd May and if you'd like to s…"

Louise Nazeraj replied May 3, 2011 to A question about cakes

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

"Oh yes please, give a pack to Edi. Thank you, we love craft projects!"

Louise Nazeraj replied May 1, 2011 to Great effort at community project by local artist - let's support her

28 May 15, 2011

"What a lovely idea.  Can you get hold of a kit for me and I'll have a stab at someth…"

Louise Nazeraj replied May 1, 2011 to Great effort at community project by local artist - let's support her

28 May 15, 2011

"We'll come along to this, we've got pots of little seedlings that deserve a nice hom…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Apr 30, 2011 to Bomb the Ladder aka join us for a little community gardening this Sunday

12 May 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I get the impression that it's men taking the photos. And I don't think it's meant t…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Apr 26, 2011 to TubeCrush - which of our local lines wins the 'guy candy' stakes?

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jen Wallis

"Fine, so based on this hysterical report we should all campaign to the council and g…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Apr 22, 2011 to A canter over to Cockfosters - Trent Park Equestrian Centre

40 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"@Mac Heath I'm afraid some of what you say is too ridiculous for me to get upset abo…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Apr 22, 2011 to A canter over to Cockfosters - Trent Park Equestrian Centre

40 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"Oof! Yes, well, hello!   Anyway, back to purple bags.  There's another proliferation…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Apr 22, 2011 to Veolia team - photo and contact/schedule details

14 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service