Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cathy's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Bats fly about over the gardens in Finsbury Park Avenue.  Let's hope they don't roos…"

Cathy replied May 28, 2020 to St Ann's Meadow

19 May 29, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"St Ann's Meadow (SAM) still owns the land; the directors are the people you mention;…"

Cathy replied May 28, 2020 to St Ann's Meadow

19 May 29, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for making this recommendation.  On the strength of it, we've just been to Ya…"

Cathy replied Jan 3, 2020 to Vegetarian restaurant recommendations

11 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

"Hello  I am looking for a cleaner once a fortnight; I live near Sainsbury's.  Is Eva…"

Cathy replied Feb 12, 2019 to Cleaner wanted every other week

18 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Angeles

"Hello Kerry, I am also looking for a cleaner, do you think Aliza is also looking for…"

Cathy replied Feb 11, 2019 to Cleaner wanted every other week

18 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Angeles

"I agree.  I've just done the same.  They have listed everything they need to do and…"

Cathy replied Aug 31, 2018 to Tell the Council What to Focus on

2 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Cathy

"I also recommend Steve Hooper, we used his services this January, all done professio…"

Cathy replied May 25, 2018 to Tree Surgeon Recommendations

8 May 25, 2018
Reply by Cathy

"Hello I too had a brilliant hair cut this March 2018. Everyone admired it. Cathy"

Cathy replied Mar 24, 2018 to Sylvia's Haircare, 48 Wightman Road, N4

15 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"Following previous recommendations on Harringayonline, we employed WJ Dyer.  We were…"

Cathy replied Aug 20, 2017 to Excellent Painter & Decorator - W J Dyer

1 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Cathy

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service