Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Steve Hatch's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh please can I have these for doing my valuations, many people don't actually drive…"

Steve Hatch replied Mar 18, 2011 to Parking permits

3 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Steve Hatch

"I will give you a shout if I can come up with anything whilst out and about the area."

Steve Hatch replied Mar 18, 2011 to I'm looking for somewhere to keep bees

30 Sep 19, 2011

"How many hives are we talking about here David?"

Steve Hatch replied Mar 17, 2011 to I'm looking for somewhere to keep bees

30 Sep 19, 2011

"Hi Will Always happy to discuss rogue boards on this site, as I have on so many occa…"

Steve Hatch replied Mar 4, 2011 to A community website for Bruce Grove and West Green?

35 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Omotn

"I'd like to throw in my bit if I may, coming at it from a slightly different angle.…"

Steve Hatch replied Mar 4, 2011 to A community website for Bruce Grove and West Green?

35 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Omotn

"This is a great post.   Well done - fantastic job Lisa.  Nice to read about this :)…"

Steve Hatch replied Mar 4, 2011 to Big-up for Harringay Police Community Safety Officer

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Hatch

"You're absolutely welcome, sounds very normal to me.  Really pleased that helped :)…"

Steve Hatch replied Feb 8, 2011 to HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH A BULGING/BOWED WALL? HELP!

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Steve Hatch

"Hi Sonia This is very common in the Gardens and on the Ladder.  Many people with thi…"

Steve Hatch replied Feb 8, 2011 to HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH A BULGING/BOWED WALL? HELP!

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Steve Hatch

"Just completed it... Interesting and good to see finally!"

Steve Hatch replied Jan 18, 2011 to Additional licensing scheme for Harringay HMOs declared - your views being sought by the council

27 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Duguneek

"Oh yes sorry... hmm tricky one.  Will give you a shout if I come across someone that…"

Steve Hatch replied Jan 7, 2011 to Fireworks - Hole in conservatory roof

3 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Steve Hatch

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service