Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,532)

Discussions Replied To (6276) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the fundamental problem is the inclusion of the Park. To include it should m…"

Michael Anderson replied May 16, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I think your final point is especially relevant.  The park is an asset that serves p…"

Michael Anderson replied May 16, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Not as far as I know.  They would have influence on how it is spent though if it’s u…"

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Looking at the map of the proposed area it seem that Endymion Road is excluded as is…"

Michael Anderson replied May 15, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Thanks for this Hugh The lack of supporting documentation is just not on. The consul…"

Michael Anderson replied May 15, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"I completed the survey but was thrown by the pre-amble the questions were based on.…"

Michael Anderson replied May 15, 2018 to Police Suggest Night-time Safety Improvements for Finsbury Park

44 May 15, 2018
Reply by Tris

"It’s the early summer breading season so driven by thoughts of love"

Michael Anderson replied May 11, 2018 to Mad squirrels?

3 May 11, 2018
Reply by Roger

"Hello.  I’m interested in this and have sent you a connection request"

Michael Anderson replied May 9, 2018 to Brother laser printer offered

1 May 9, 2018

"I understand your point Tina but shouldn’t the aim be to make the Park safer for any…"

Michael Anderson replied May 8, 2018 to Police Suggest Night-time Safety Improvements for Finsbury Park

44 May 15, 2018
Reply by Tris

"There is a certain fragrance "

Michael Anderson replied May 6, 2018 to What's next for Claire K?

32 May 21, 2018
Reply by andy h

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service