Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, the cafe is lovely. I think you can hire the pump house for parties and things…"

Alison P replied Apr 14, 2008 to The Castle, Green Lanes

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by tigha

"You read my mind, have done already. Someone seems to have it in for SHJS at the mom…"

Alison P replied Apr 12, 2008 to What happened to the letter to residents about dog fouling and rubbish dumping?

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I wrote to David Lammy MP about this a few weeks ago about this, but haven't had a r…"

Alison P replied Apr 11, 2008 to Metrobet Judgement in Full and my Opinion on the Mistakes Made

9 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"I didn't get 'the' letter either. I did contact Clr Canver about the website piece,…"

Alison P replied Apr 10, 2008 to What happened to the letter to residents about dog fouling and rubbish dumping?

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Great to get the information about the softball - we had some great times last summe…"

Alison P replied Apr 7, 2008 to Finsbury Park's in Harringay Ward, but it doesn't feel like it..........

51 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"I'd be interested in knowing how concerned the stores in the Arena are. I never driv…"

Alison P replied Apr 6, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"That's awful, your poor neighbour. I knew of someone in Stroud Green whose front do…"

Alison P replied Apr 2, 2008 to police harassment !

31 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Do they mean the bus stop near to the ramp up to Homebase? Must confess I'd NEVER se…"

Alison P replied Apr 2, 2008 to News on Some Truly Radical and Imagintive thinking on the Sainsbury's Traffic Disaster

50 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Yeh, tried that a few weeks ago (no response yet!). Will keep you posted."

Alison P replied Apr 1, 2008 to Sorry Guys - Bad News on the Metrobet Gambling Licence

17 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"That is so gutting. As you say, rubbish legislation is mainly to blame. The fact tha…"

Alison P replied Apr 1, 2008 to Sorry Guys - Bad News on the Metrobet Gambling Licence

17 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service