Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"Read the bit about bookies with fury, so *** annoying. Great that Glyn is (as ever)…"

Alison P replied May 15, 2008 to Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team`s April KIN Letter and Newsletter

6 May 17, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Hi all. Was struck by the same thing this weekend. Stroppy letter sent to enforceme…"

Alison P replied May 6, 2008 to The filthy state of Green Lanes is a disgrace.

10 May 15, 2008

"Thanks Liz. Hysterical. Especially the New York one - loved it."

Alison P replied May 2, 2008 to The London Freeze at 6.24pm to 6.28pm...Liverpool Street Station

6 May 2, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"I agree, outrageous - talk about a disincentive for Councils ever to turn down plann…"

Alison P replied Apr 24, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"How funny, must admit I hadn't noticed. I wonder who it is - good on them - not like…"

Alison P replied Apr 23, 2008 to Mystery of the Harringay Passage revolutionaries!

20 May 17, 2008
Reply by matt

"Crass is putting it lightly. Who could disagree with this view of the current legal…"

Alison P replied Apr 19, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"Totally agree Maddy. I've made a vow to abandon Amazon and just order from there -…"

Alison P replied Apr 16, 2008 to New Book Shop

5 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Simon Key

"Great - so long as people are given a copy. Otherwise not a very effective way of co…"

Alison P replied Apr 16, 2008 to What happened to the letter to residents about dog fouling and rubbish dumping?

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Just got this reply from Tony Chapman re dog mess .. Have emailed back to ask if the…"

Alison P replied Apr 16, 2008 to What happened to the letter to residents about dog fouling and rubbish dumping?

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I wrote to the powers that be after this discussion, and just received this reply fr…"

Alison P replied Apr 16, 2008 to Traffic Calming Measures on Wightman Road

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service