Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Shulver's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Well it doesn't affect me because I moved out years ago but I think that looks absol…"

John Shulver replied Dec 14, 2020 to St Ann's Hospital site developer announced

6 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by John Shulver

"Well said Devon, spoken with total common sense.  Creates more tensions than it cure…"

John Shulver replied Oct 30, 2020 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"I'm getting odd problems too Alison from time to time when trying to open some pics.…"

John Shulver replied Oct 30, 2020 to Recent problem viewing pictures on HoL

80 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"Well done Anna.  I hope things turn out in your favour. The Tottenham area is and al…"

John Shulver replied Oct 16, 2020 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"I wish you the very best of luck with that petition Anna.  I was born half mile or s…"

John Shulver replied Oct 10, 2020 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"I find all this meddling with our history so very sad.  I was born in Tottenham and…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"Having just looked at Google map Peter I think reasonably certain that my mate's hou…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Bomb Damage Inscription on Woodlands Park Road

15 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Peter

"Somebody once said "We are a Nation of Shopkeepers".   It seemed there was a shop on…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Somebody once said "We are a Nation of Shopkeepers".   It seemed there was a shop on…"

John Shulver replied Oct 3, 2020 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Perfectly recalled there Tina......those cold, damp/rainy winter days trudging back…"

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service