Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Apologies for such scant information. Now in my 75th year I have a memory of a girlfriend  I once had, who at that time lived in Woodberry Crescent, Muswell Hill. I let her down actually, and have lots of regrets which have re-emerged from over the years. I have attempted to find her on numerous occasions over the years without any success at all. Not surprising as I am handicapped by the fact I have forgotten her surname. To make matters worse her Christian name ha 3-4 different spellings. It could be Vivien, Vivienne, Vyviene, and more. Around 1967 she would have been age 18, and had a best friend by the name of Veronica Massey, from Wood Green. I do remember the precise house she lived in but perusing the voters list she never showed as living there. I took into account in those days the age of voting was 21. So there we are. One thing some of you might know the names and locations of any high school in that area. Lastly i do remember she worked at a Co-op corner store just down the road in Colney Hatch Lane.  Thanks John

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John, welcome to the endless queue of "regretters" mate !

I hope you have success in your search,  good luck to you.

Indeed, John Shulver!

Good luck finding Vivienne or a contact who knows her.

Thank you, Lydia. Appreciated!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service