Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Could be. Yesterday, the first passing pedestrian to whom I mentioned it, immediatel…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Michael, if you care to go to the intersection of Stapleton Hall Road and Oakfield R…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alexandra Palace is owned by Haringey Council Pam this is not correct. Haringey Coun…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to Alexandra Palace is looking for a Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photographer

25 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Hugo

"The Diversity Unit:  I'd assumed those responsible were East European, seeing as how…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, you did not attend the Scrutiny meeting in January. Since you were not present…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan I'm not alone in feeling aggrieved about the Cabinet's policy for Finsbury Park…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"IT may have been New Labour's Tony Blair who coined the term "stakeholder" – in a so…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"FOR the council to imply that our charitable Trust's main asset of our land on this…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2014 to St Anns Hospital & Ally Pally sell off Condems, Self-serves at it again

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Is this fair Michele?As the HOL owner would confirm, given my candidature, I am obli…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 2, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, many thanks for your link (An evasion of responsibility) that I've now read. I…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 1, 2014 to Lydia taking the leap--I'm a Tory now!

394 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service