Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ruth's Discussions (1,762)

Discussions Replied To (1567) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it's what the guy in the gas shop told me and he was told by someone so it cou…"

Ruth replied May 16, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"You are right Michael. This is getting out of order so many long established shops a…"

Ruth replied May 16, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Cheers Tony and good luck with quiz tonight. Sorry I can't make it but another time.…"

Ruth replied May 16, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"I just went in and had a nice chat with the guy who runs/ owns C&G Gas. I think…"

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I am going in shortly to ask them ... I really hope they not closing completely. Nee…"

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I meant use it or lose it...  Agree with justanotherlocal that things changed with s…"

Ruth replied May 16, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"Thanks for all that Tony. I really hope your succeed, we need to keep such pubs goin…"

Ruth replied May 15, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

"Right, we do need facilities and businesses for everyday life not just eating out. T…"

Ruth replied May 15, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I dont want chain stores either (plenty in Arena and Wood Green) but I would like lo…"

Ruth replied May 15, 2012 to The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"No! ANOTHER local facility going... I have used them a lot, so handy there when ther…"

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service