Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gordon Farcas's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Presumably there is also a report concerned about the welfare of the people of north…"

Gordon Farcas replied Sep 25 to Bombs from Pagers

7 on Friday
Reply by David

"Indeed. Some things never change. There is an old stereotype that politicians are of…"

Gordon Farcas replied Sep 23 to Sumptuary Laws

7 Sep 25
Reply by Gordon T

"I have no problem with Mossad, the Americans or our own security services having and…"

Gordon Farcas replied Sep 23 to When a pager can blind or kill. Does this change everything?

17 Sep 23
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"I, for one, agree with you Ms Iozzi and applaud those like you who try to save our m…"

Gordon Farcas replied Sep 16 to Network Rail tree destruction begins- Ally Pally to Finsbury Park

14 Sep 16
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"Time for direct action. Protests, disruption of event set up and operation. Put thei…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 25 to Finsbury Park - after Live Nation 2024

23 Aug 6
Reply by JamesN

"I would have thought Alan that Ms Cohen is simply poking fun at a badly worded poste…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 21 to Event about Madame Le Pen held in West Green this week

4 Jul 21
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"I had to be pedantic Hugh but the Turks or their predecessors where not here in the…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 19 to Heavy Police Presence On Saturday Night.

22 Jul 21
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I had long been convinced, Alan, that behind the left-wing mask, there was an intell…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 19 to Heavy Police Presence On Saturday Night.

22 Jul 21
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Not at all. I suspect it is you who is looking at things through tinted glasses and…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 15 to Heavy Police Presence On Saturday Night.

22 Jul 21
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Were the introduction of western education, medicines, science, high yield agricultu…"

Gordon Farcas replied Jul 15 to Heavy Police Presence On Saturday Night.

22 Jul 21
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service