Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Street party parties - community spirit lives!

From Haringey Federation of Residents' Association Website Every year, usually in the summer months, local residents and residents' groups…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 22, 2007

I wonder what the point of this is?

A Meander on the Ladder

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 21, 2007

CPZ - the Final Word

At the Area Assembly on Tuesday, Councillor Hayley confirmed that from November Harringay's CPZ will be changing its hours of operation to…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 13, 2007

Update on Conversion of Flats to Houses on the Ladder

Following site member Dominic Rogers' recent question and my post on the conversion issue last week, the picture of the situation on this i…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Michael Anderson

Harringay's Stretch of the New River Walk

I really appreciate the short stretch of the New River which runs from Hornsey Station up to Wightman Road between Hewitt and Allison Roads…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 6, 2007

Google alerts & a not-quite-rounded picture of the neighbourhood

So I'm signed up for Google alerts with the keyword 'Harringay', and this is what was delivered to me this morning: http://www.bookxo.com/

Started by empyrean_aisles

4 Sep 5, 2007

New Web Service from Haringey Council

Haringey Council has just launched a new service to enable people to track works, planning applications and certain services by address or…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 4, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Fancy Selling up, Moving to the Country, but still living in Harringay

Then this is just the place for you:     Buy Harringay House - A snip at £399,000!   Or a little further afield?     I'm trying to fin…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 13, 2007

Harringay Estate Agents

Now that was more like summer - fantastic! Have you noticed that the new building on the corner of St Ann's and Green Lanes has just been…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 9, 2007
Reply by Edd Almond

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service