Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hornsey station improvement

Hello everyone, I thought i would let you know what the council has told my husband when he asked about improving the lighting and general…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

1 Feb 10, 2008

Muswell Hill residents up in arms about plans to build eco house in Edwardian street

A story in the Ham and High details the anguish of Connaught Gardens (multimap link) residents at plans a couple have submitted to knock do…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by matt

Is Harringay in Tottenham?

The latest edition of the free paper "First Tottenham" has just been delivered. The first article on the front page reads: Do you live in…

Started by Helen1

14 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Better Gambling Licence Hearing Saga Continues

After three starting time changes over the last week a a near non-appearnce of Haringey's legal team. The twice postponed hearing finally s…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 7, 2008

An Open Letter to Brain Haley about the Harringay CPZ & Sainsbury's Traffic

Dear Councillor Haley, You will remember last year that there was significant opposition to the proposed changes to the Green Lanes CPZ by…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Major New Building for Wood Green High Street

Apparently the old police station on Wood Green High Street may soon be demolished, (for those of you who, like me didn't know, it's on the…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by matt

"Better" Gambling Licence Application Hearing Cancelled at Short Notice Again

Just before Christmas the Haringey Council Licensing Committee was due to hear the application for the "Better" licence application for the…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Gambling Super Arcade on our Doorstep

Town Hall Loses £50,000 in 'super arcade' Appeal Islington Tribune - by Roisin Gadelrab, 1 February 2008 A gaming company has won a crown…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

Time to Tackle the Ladder Traffic Issue? - Policewoman cut out of vehicle after collision caused by car speeding down Ladder road

Last week a car speeeding down a Ladder road ran into the side of a police car travelling along Green Lanes on an emergency call. I am told…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2008

Seen on a Green Lanes front Door Opposite the Salisbury

There's one member of this site at least who I know will share the concerns of the people who live in this flat. (With some text slightly e…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service