Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alcohol Controlled Zones

More streets in Haringey are now designated Alcohol Controlled Zones where street drinking is banned and penalties will be issued by police…

Started by Hugh

4 May 17, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Mystery of the Harringay Passage revolutionaries!

Dear readers It has come to my attention on this fine day that we have among us some citizens of revolutionary zeal. They have taken it up…

Started by matt

20 May 17, 2008
Reply by matt

Chestnuts park. Official Launch, unofficial photos

A splendid day out was had by all, the new playground is fab and thanks to everyone who worked to get the park in such good shape, as well…

Started by Liz

3 May 16, 2008
Reply by Fana

"Conservation Area Advisory Committees...Everywhere in Haringey" ................except of course Harringay.

This from the HFRA: Are you concerned about preserving Wood Green's conservation areas and historic buildings? Did you object to the propo…

Started by Hugh

1 May 16, 2008
Reply by Liz

Late Night Licensing - Green Lanes

Those of you who look at the weekly planning and licensing updates may have noticed that the Old Ale Emporium recently applied for a late n…

Started by Hugh

14 May 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

The filthy state of Green Lanes is a disgrace.

Taking advantage of the lovely weather to get out with the family, I am appalled at the disgusting state of Green Lanes. There is litter ev…

Started by Liz

10 May 15, 2008

Free taster sessions for adults in Haringey libraries

Haringey Council libraries and Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS) have an extensive programme lined up, with everything from knitting t…

Started by Liz

2 May 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

Report those potholes. Council announces new hotline and an extra £200.000 for repairs.

According to the council, more than 3,500 households responded to the On the Road to Improvement consultation - the highest ever figure for…

Started by Liz

4 May 13, 2008
Reply by matt

anyone know where this photo was taken?

This album cover was shot very close to our neighbourhood, I will buy a drink at the next get together (13th May) for the first person to i…

Started by Adam

6 May 12, 2008

And another gambling premises hits Green Lanes...although it's not over yet.

More cause for alarm for those of us who care about Green Lanes Plans for another amusement arcade in Harringay took a step forward this w…

Started by Liz

6 May 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service