Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell Haringey your thoughts on rubbish collection and street cleaning

If there is anyone apart from OAE and I that read their Haringey People from cover to cover, they may have noticed the leaflet that came wi…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Salisbury Road/Grand Parade Waterfall. Help! Who do I call to complain?

We have a new water feature in Harringay it seems, just by the 341 bus stop on Salisbury Road. The sadly neglected Victorian mansion that h…

Started by Liz

45 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Fancy casting an eye over the Council's accounts?

If you fancy seeing for yourself just what they did with your tax millions, apart from losing a big chunk of it down the back of an Iceland…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 14, 2009

Your Mobile Number is about to be Published in Directory Enquiries

Thanks to Andy of the GRA for this one: Next week all UK mobiles will be automatically on a directory which means anyone will be able to a…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Community Cashback - Funding for community projects

Community Cashbackis a fund raised from money seized from criminals to be reinvested in communities in England and Wales. The aim is to fu…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Arthur Astrop

First the Cement Factory - now Thameslink's Blackfriars Blight! (Heartlands)

Have you had your invite this morning to Network Rail's 'drop-in information session' at the West Indian Cultural Centre, Fri 17 July 4pm-8…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Arthur Astrop

This is "National Vegetarian Week"

WE ARE told that National Vegetarian Week "is upon us" week commencing Monday 18th May. For those seeking refuge from this week that is "up…

Started by Clive Carter

37 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

74 Umfreville Road roof extension update

I have heard back from Patrick Sullivan that this is indeed an illegal conversion but I'm not sure what exactly they have been asked to do,…

Started by Maddy

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Design Harringay on to a Tube Poster

Any creatives out there fancy the chance to get themselves some profile, win a prize and get Harringay some profile? TfL are running a com…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Fairland Park Summer Party - 12th July, 12 to 4pm

Live music Great food Bouncy castle Football coaching Face painting Bike repairs Badge making Art workshops Photo portraits Please bring s…

Started by Adam

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service