Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I do not belieeeeeeeeve it ! :-)

Someone on Freecycle is appealing for a Joseph costume for a 4-year old for a nativity play !! before hitting the shops to buy one !!!! Dr…

Started by John D

4 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by pamish

Harringay artists - a hand-drawn map of Harringay for the Big Draw?

I organised an "unconference" for Londoners running local websites, which ran yesterday down on the riverbank. Amongst the guests were s…

Started by Hugh

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Liz

Latest Planning Applications List - a holy trinity this week

A holy trinity in Harringay Ward this week: - a new house in Umfreville - a house to multiple dwelling conversion in Cavendish - a restaur…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 24, 2010

Finsbury Park Theatre - Planning Permission Granted

The Finsbury Park Theatre and cultural venue, planned for a site in Clifton Terrace, has been granted planning permission after Islington…

Started by Hugh

23 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Nick Wright

Dog Poo in Harringay Passage- Anyone? Have we lost hope on this?

As a parent, volunteer class assistant, and now working on the School Travel Plan for South Harringay Juniors, I notice that time and time…

Started by sparkle

16 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Blanche

Friends of Stroud Green Library

The Friends of Stroud Green Library will meet tonight - in the library - from 6.15pm - 7.15pm. All welcome. please come along and support y…

Started by Helen Riley

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by deepajourno

Poppy sellers in Harringay?

The poppy seller out at this time of year was a familiar sight when I was young and you often saw the tins and boxes in shops and community…

Started by Liz

18 Nov 22, 2010

HMOs and Article 4 Directions

Further to an earlier discussion on the site I made a members enquiry on the use of Article 4 directions for Houses in Multiple Occupation…

Started by Karen Alexander

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

http://fairergambling.org/

http://fairergambling.org/

Started by Duguneek

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by alex

Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

I was going to put this in the Warham Residents, but I figured others who walk the Passage might want to comment I'm talking about this on…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service