Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

This week's list yields the following from our hood: HGY/2011/0359 371 Green Lanes N4 1DY Application for a new planning permission to rep…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 2, 2011

English Heritage Consultation on their draft Good Practice Guide for Local Listing

EH are now asking for your comments on their draft guidance for the identification of significant local heritage assets, and the management…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 1, 2011

UFOs over Hornsey Vale

This from Stroud Green Residents' Association website: it is 22.50 hrs Friday night and I was suddenly alerted to an unusual moving light i…

Started by Hugh

11 Mar 1, 2011

30 Rutland Gardens

Recently I bought a postcard on ebay and then the seller couldn't find it, so he sent me a selection of cards with a local connection inclu…

Started by anne barwick

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by anne barwick

The Mayor’s Sports Legacy Fund

The Mayor’s Sports Legacy Fund subsidises the cost of training to increase the number of Londoners working and volunteering in sports and p…

0 Feb 28, 2011

Haringey BCTCV Newsletter

From: Michael Bury <m.bury@btcv.org.uk> Date: 23 February 2011 16:34:42 GMT To:   Subject:   Hello and welcome to March, The eve…

0 Feb 23, 2011

local census jobs

They're still looking for people locally, the deadline for applications is 28th Feb. https://censusjobs.co.uk/fe/tpl_census01.asp?KEY=94543

Started by anne barwick

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Latest Planning Applications List

Harringay applications this week: HGY/2011/0291 50 Cranleigh Road N15 3AD Demolition of existing garage and erection of single storey ga…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 22, 2011

Courses on vegetable growing in early March

Two courses mailed in to us:   SOWING AND PLANTING YOUR VEGETABLE PLANTS Sat 5 March 1.30-3.30 King Henry’s Walk Garden N1. Margaret Willis…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 21, 2011

http://www.harringayonline.com/video/today-trees-in-railway-fields

Check out this footage of Faye (Chair of Friends of Railway Fields) and Luke (BTCV Harringay) talking about the new buckthorn @ Railway Fie…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Feb 20, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service