Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help the Heroes Charity event at the Langham

Popped into Langham tonight to pick up my membership card and have a swift drink and saw the place all done up for a Help for Heroes charit…

Started by Ruth

0 Apr 13, 2012

Harringay Passage audit - Saturday April 14th 10.30am

Living Streets is planning to conduct a street audit of the Harringay Passage. The idea of street audits, based on a model devised by Livin…

Started by Adam

19 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay near Sainsburys. The person is starting to lose…

Started by Lisa

9 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Moselle River Walk Map

Haringey Friends of Parks Forum (HFoPF) supported by Haringey Federation of Residents Associations is about to publish “The Moselle: Har…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 13, 2012

LOOKING FOR 2 DAY NANNY SHARE

Hi, We are looking for another family to join our Nanny share 2 days a week during the Monday to Wednesday. Sadly one of the families are…

Started by LEELA

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Natasha M

channel 2 reception

Basically Im not getting any form of channel 2 on Tv or the digital box- dont know if its do with the channel channel change over but its b…

Started by tigha

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Brigitta Handforth

Come to Area Forum and learn how to reduce your energy bills for free!

Whether you live in a family house, a flat, a studio or a bedsit, there are ways you can reduce your energy bills and reduce your carbon fo…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 13, 2012

Choosing taps for the local water pressure

I'm currently in the process of choosing things for our new bathroom, and I hit a slight stumbling block with my choice of taps.  The bath…

Started by DrWhams

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Double glazing and property values

Hi everyone   I have been wondering about improving security by replacing my sash windows with double glazed windows. However, I have been…

Started by JB

8 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by byl999

plane spotting

Something a little trivial...click on "click here" under the "Harringay or Haringey?" section at the top left of the HoL home page, then cl…

Started by ant

10 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service