Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hedge out of control - who to talk to at the council?

Anyone who walks up Wightman on the left hand side will probably know, there's a bush on the corner of Seymour/Warham (can't remember which…

Started by cara howard

14 May 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Loud Crash and I mean loud!

Did a hear a really loud crash in Frosbisher Road ? Then a load of sirens? What was it anyone know? I think it was froshiser Road near ally…

Started by A Brown

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by crespolop

Could a card for dog owners who allow their pet(s) to foul public parks and pavements be effective?

http://landscapeurbanism.com/urban-etiquette-project/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lscape+%28Landsca

Started by Julie - WPRNW

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by cara howard

unclaimed land -- what to do about it?

Hi all, Searching for ideas. As some people will know we have a stretch of unclaimed land running between harringay gardens and park road.…

Started by neiltingley

14 May 22, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

£100 fine if your garden is a tip: Homeowners who dump rubbish face on-the-spot penalties & more

In today's Daily Mail (click if you have the stomach for the paper) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147814/100-fine-garden-tip-Hom

Started by neiltingley

2 May 22, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Parking - blocking parking space outside your house

Hello,I don't want to get over excited about this .. butMy neighbour always blocks a huge parking space outside his house with his recyclin…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by Anette

Fast food outlets targeted by council

This is good start but I wonder if it is enforcable seeing as they cannot do it with betting shops Article from Haringey Independent below…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Angela

Ducketts Common outdoor gym and courts officially open today (21/05/2012)

Just got back from the new gym and courts, which officially opened today at Ducketts Common. There are still a few minor items to sort out,…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 May 21, 2012

Yoga for pregnancy

I live on the ladder and wanted to find a good local yoga class to go to, not too far from home. I was really pleased when I found Julie To…

Started by Mrs McFly

7 May 20, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Photography Exhibition 21 May- 03 June 2012 at Cafe Lemon

Cafe Lemon - Lemon ART   We would like to see that local photographers to join us at Cafe Lemon to exhibit their artwork too. It is Free.…

Started by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

0 May 19, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service