Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you to whoever handed my laptop in

There are posts on here about nefarious goings on the 29 bus so I just wanted to share a story about someone doing a kind thing.  After a c…

Started by Betty Careless

2 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Geraldine B

Contact number for Topfling Ltd, a landlord/property company

I've discovered that the house next door to me is owned by the landlord company Topfling, the tenants are away at the moment and no other n…

Started by JulieB

3 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Rob B

Amazing sunrise colours Tuesday 2nd

Looked out the window and this beautiful sky greeting me around sunrise. Gorgeous and dramatic! 

Started by Ruth

4 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Ruth

Campaign of mass deselections in Haringey!

Nora Mulready, yes, still around and still thinking that the honest deselections this time around are worse than the dishonest ones she was…

Started by John McMullan

39 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

Free Adult Education courses

CoNEL is offering a load of FREE short courses from January. All sorts, health care, DIY, IT etc mostly a few hours to six mornings…

Started by pamish

9 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Anka

Friendly cat. Does he have a home?

We’ve had a friendly cat visiting for a few weeks. Recently, he’s been sleeping here for quite some time and is out very late and I am worr…

Started by Alex Harringay

7 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Elisa

Crime in Finsbury Park

Does anyone have details about the police / crime in Finsbury Park in the baseball diamond area? They have cordoned off a section because o…

Started by Carol

6 Dec 28, 2017

New HMO Licensing Proposals Get Green Light

Last night the Council's Cabinet approved a plan to begin the process for re-establishing Additional and Selective Licensing Schemes for Ho…

Started by Zena Brabazon

34 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by warren miller

Save Harringay Crown Post Office - Xmas Extravaganza

The campaign to save our local Crown Post Office has been going for the best part of a year and we would like to thank everyone for their c…

Started by Steve

7 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Admiral

How much of Green Lanes will be open over Christmas?

I'm wondering if much of Green Lanes will be open on Christmas day and Boxing day. Do many of the shops and restaurants tend to be open? Th…

Started by Haringey Cat

5 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service