Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police on Harringay Road

Anyone know what happened last night on corner of Harringay Road and Colina Mews, road cornered off all the way up to park road with police…

Started by Carla

6 Apr 17, 2019

Catch 22

Internet problems - slow, drops out " Can't reach this page " It seems the only way to get help from the ISP is to contact them on line and…

Started by John D

3 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Stop the Edmonton Incinerator

The incinerator (largest in Europe) is getting rebuilt and will lock the whole of North London for 30+ years of burning resources, pushin…

Started by Claudia Sanchez

4 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by Gina Fenton

Man kicking a puppy on Langham Road

I was just walking my dog on Langham Road near Downhills Park and saw a man with a puppy on a leash. The puppy was resisting walking, and t…

Started by lina

15 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by lina

Greater London Authority comes to the community to discuss landmark Tottenham Property development

St Ann’s Redevelopment Trust (StART) is holding a consultation on the GLA’s proposals for the £50m St Ann’s Hospital site development. Afte…

Started by St Ann's Redevelopment Trust

3 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Chris Setz

Keep Britain Tidy Litter Ambassadors Wanted

Keep Britain Tidy have launched a campaign to recruit Litter Ambassadors, Their publicity message has the following: We should all care…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 11, 2019

Narnia Portals

Someone has installed two roadside portals to Narnia next to our house in Kimbereley Gardens.

Started by Graham Charnock

1 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by JoeW

Why the new trains aren't running on the Great Northern line yet, and just sitting in the sidings

No-one else seems to have picked this up so here goes... Why aren't the nice shiny new Class 717 trains running on the Great Northern line…

Started by Straw Cat

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Straw Cat

The End of Hornsey No. 1 Gasholder

Some pics for HOL of the Dismantling of Hornsey No. 1. I thought this would be completely gone before I got back from hols but it seems it'…

Started by EMC2

24 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Why are Great Northern rail services so incredibly bad these days?

Half the trains from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, etc via Harringay and Hornsey in the evenings are now cancelled. The officia…

Started by andy thomas

13 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service