Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inconsiderate dog owners on Parkland Walk

I specifically chosen this category (and not "pets") to post to hopefully reach more people. There is a part of Parkland Walk that is quite…

Started by Anka

5 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Anka

Zero Market N22 - September 7th

Don't forget our first zero waste market at Blue House Yard is one week away on September 7th, 11am-4pm. Bring your bags and containers! To…

Started by Ana Rem

0 Aug 30, 2019

Pan Nation Steel Orchestra win People's Vote at Notting Hill Carnival - watch out for them TODAY

Pan Nation Steel Orchestra, a hundred strong Steel Pan Band from Tottenham, won the People's vote at the 2019 Panorama (the annual Steel Pa…

Started by Michele

3 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by JJ B

Ducket Common

My wife has just informed me that the Common is a terrible mess. Litter everywhere drunks on benches drinking beer and wiine where is Veoli…

Started by graham horton

8 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Margaret

Event: A Low Traffic Future for Haringey – healthier, fairer streets

A Low Traffic Future for Haringey – healthier, fairer streets Join us – Public Event - 15th September When: Sunday 15th September, 3pm- 5pm…

Started by Living Streets Haringey

4 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Itsjono

Serena's Guerrilla Garden

Serena Brings A Smile ….to passers-by. Some of you may be familiar with the cut through -underpass thingy -cycle path-by turnpike lane Ma…

Started by Rosemary Dunne

0 Aug 27, 2019

Six-Storey development on West Green Road Next to St John Vianney School

Hello I just wanted to start a discussion about the planning application by Paul Simon to build some blocks of flats next door to the schoo…

Started by Karlos Mirzapour

28 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Matt D

Happy Man pub closure

Strolling back home after a trip to the playground and the cafe at the wetlands this afternoon, saw that the Happy Man pub is surrounded by…

Started by Matt

4 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Paul Harding

Was there an incident in the passage last night/this morning?

This morning there was a lot of blood in the passage between Cavendish and Burgoyne, and then a trail of blood leading both north and south…

Started by lina

17 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Paul Harding

Annual Christmas tree dumping challenge 2019?

Was there a challenge this year? If not I'm starting one, can anyone beat this before next Christmas? Found yesterday in Hermitage Rd and r…

Started by anne barwick

1 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Al

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service