Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Certification of documents

I have to get a  'certified or notarised' copy of my son's passport for Irish citizenship. Solicitors charge about £60 to do this, but I wa…

Started by Maddy

4 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Maddy

Door disturbance on Hermitage road

This week i have had a woman ringing my doorbell then shouting and strongly banging on my front door and talking a language that I did not…

Started by Geraldine B

12 Dec 25, 2019

New Finsbury Park station entrance

Has anyone used it yet? Took me a moment to find it as had to access from Fonthill Road and not anywhere near the main bus station. I have…

Started by Anka

3 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by michaelw

Where to go if you need medical help over Christmas and New Year

To help you access the right health service for your needs over Christmas and New Year, below is information about services available  so t…

Started by Isha

1 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by shauna

Strange ATM interaction

I saw a tweet earlier today about ATM fraud and wanted to share my cash point experience from a couple of weeks back. Barclays on green lan…

Started by Lydiaaa

3 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Parking permits please

Hello We live on the ladder and have run out of parking permits again and have a builder on site for another few days. Is there anyone who…

Started by VG

4 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by tigha

"Akbar's India" - New children's book by local author

Just published! "AKBAR'S INDIA" by Marcia Thompson - the story of Akbar's life, based on eight gorgeous paintings, with lots of "can you fi…

Started by Helen1

0 Dec 18, 2019

I ❤ Harringay

Always wanted to live in Venice!

Started by Caroline

11 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Caroline

More grim news for the planet 2..."Nitrous Oxide more powerful greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide"

This nugget of information, via Hackney councillor Jon Burke, makes those piles little canisters all over Haringey (and indeed London), esp…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Sorry, it wasn't Jimi Hendrix who introduced ring necked parakeets to the UK

New research has debunked the urban legend that the ring-necked parakeets of the UK all come from a pair released by Jimi Hendrix in 1968 i…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Shar

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service