Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save Your Postage Stamps for Charity

I am again collecting postage stamps over this festive period to send to Guide Dogs for the Blind along with a big bag I already have ready…

Started by Justin Guest

14 Jan 30, 2020
Reply by Samantha

Water leak on corner of St Ann's Day 4!

I'm assuming this has been reported to Thames Water but its been gushing out onto Green Lanes for 4 days straight! Massive amounts of water…

Started by

9 Jan 29, 2020

Update Langham family disco

Taking everybody's ideas and opinions on board, I'm please to announce that the Langham will be holding there 1st family disco. Save the da…

Started by Carla

0 Jan 27, 2020

No trains from Harringay to/from Kings Cross Sat-Sun 25-26 Jan

Planned engineering work closing all lines to Kings Cross/Moorgate means no service from Harringay/Hornsey/Finsbury Park this weekend. Ther…

Started by Gordon T

1 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Alyson

Crouch End Festival takes a year off.

The Crouch End Festival team are taking a break this year but are back in 2021. 8 successful years, with over 200 performers a year over 10…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Jan 24, 2020

Railway Fields work going on?

Anyone know what they are up to in Railway Fields - there's a skip into which workmen are putting all sorts of things including what look t…

Started by Maddy

2 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by TCV Haringey

Cycle routes from Harringay to Mayfair - any suggestions please

I am planning to cycle this route a couple of days a week.  Does anyone do it regularly and can anyone advise on the best route (using cycl…

Started by Karen Alexander

9 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by Karen Alexander

Survey on gentrification in Tottenham

Hi! My daughter is a student at the University of Manchester. She is doing her dissertation on regeneration and gentrification in Tottenham…

Started by Susan Moyse

20 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Susan Moyse

Adults - Over 50’s swimming lessons and advice

Welcome some ideas / suggestions on the possibility of running some Adult ‘learn to swim’ and ‘improver’ lessons at our warm teaching pool…

Started by Selkie Swim School

4 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Kate

Traffic counts

Is there another round of these happening? I noticed a few of the Ladder roads have had counting machines installed.

Started by AndrewAW1

15 Jan 17, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service