Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visa card found

Anyone on here/know a Mrs Dega O Mamun?  Bank card found today Please get in touch

Started by Shona

0 Sep 14, 2020

New cycling and walking provision in Haringey

I spend quite a bit of time passing through Camden and Islington and there seems to have been quite a lot done in terms of new, segregated…

Started by AndrewAW1

18 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Sarah

National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

According to a recent article in The Guardian, RIBA believes that the proposed changes to England's planning laws will  'democratic oversig…

Started by Hugh

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

Beeping Noise - Hewitt Road

Hi, We live on Hewitt Road and there is an incessant beeping noise - a chirp like sound - that is going off every 30-40 seconds.  Can anyon…

Started by Jade Rodgers

5 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by Elinor

From Mutual Aid to Food Co-Ops - Pack and Online Event 15th September

I have just received this from Co-operation Town - what a great way forward. Am posting here for any Locals interested. I have forwarded to…

Started by Michele

0 Sep 10, 2020

Music at the Tower (St Mary's Hornsey) -featured on Radio 3

Sorry ,one last post today then I will shut up. A good "package" about the musical happenings at St Mary's Church Tower on R3 Music Matters…

Started by Neil Ford

2 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

Disabled Parking Badge Misuse

Sometimes it seems like everyone's got a disabled parking badge on and around Green Lanes. There has to be some form of corruption at the c…

Started by Penguin

37 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

Joggers are now asked not to run or jog once inside the reserve. As a part-time birder I am relieved at this move by the Trust.  It's reall…

Started by Neil Ford

50 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by John D

Railway Fields is open again!!

We will be open Mondays to Wednesdays, 9am to 5pm (winter closing times will gradually change and the daylight hours shorten). We will be e…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Sep 7, 2020

Upwards Development of Wood Green High Road Continues with Tower for M&S Site

After it was rejected by Haringey's Planning Committee a year ago, the planning application for the development of a nine-storey tower on…

Started by Hugh

16 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service