Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Busy is this Site?

This site started in the middle of July 2007. Site statistics for the second quarter of operation show the following: - From October 1st…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

0 Dec 15, 2007

"100-year-old trees are hacked down" - Want to protect your favourites?

The headline above appeared in an article in this week's Hornsey & Crouch End Journal. It told a sad tale of Crouch End residents trust…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Find out about the History of Hornsey

If you want to know about the history of the area join the Hornsey Historical Society course, which is open to everyone, and is designed to…

Started by John Hinshelwood in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Dec 14, 2007

hornsey station improvement

Hello everyone, I thought i would let you know what the council has told my husband when he asked about improving the lighting and general…

Started by sophie hautefeuille in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Feb 10, 2008

Betting/Gaming Shop Number 2

48 Grand Parade has a Licensing appication next Monday. BUT they also have a planning application lodged which will need to go through if t…

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Roads in Haringey

I see by the list of roads that I had to tick when I signed up that my road wasn't on it. Surprisingly though it is on your Google map albe…

Started by Madeline in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by John Hinshelwood

We Are What We Do

Came across this site - We Are What We Do - which describes itself as: ".....a new movement inspiring people to use their everyday actions…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Dec 11, 2007

Harringay Finally Showing up on Google Earth.....if.....

....if you select the Wikipedia layer from the panel bottom left of your Google Earth window. (Click the "+" by "Geographic Web", then tick…

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Hugh

What your Councillors Cost You

Information requested and received from Haringey Council under the Freedom of Information Act tells us that the six councillors in the Harr…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

15 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

From Stop Haringey Health Cuts Coalition - Public pressure forces Haringey PCT to delay, rethink, revise, and re-consult over 'Super Health Centres' plan

Statement 4.12.07 The controversial proposal for super health clinics to replace many local GPs surgeries and chemists is proving very unp…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Dec 7, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service