Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going the extra mile to recycle

I was forwarded this by a work colleague because the man in question used to work with us - I'd imagine this puts most of our recycling eff…

Started by Alison P in Miscellany

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by pamish

Blue badge thefts on Warham Road

Just a little warning to be vigilant if you have a blue badge(badge for disabled individuals with mobility problems.) Two of my neighbours…

Started by LP in Crime, Scams and Policing

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by LP

Celebrating Black History Month in Haringey

A major celebration of the cultural contribution of the black community has been lined up to celebrate Black History Month in Haringey. Th…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

can anyone recommend a damp-proofing expert? and also a handy-man who can do painting and decorating?

got some bits and pieces that need to be done in our house. any recommendations for damp-proofing experts and handy-men would be much appre…

Started by Jo W in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Anna

Festival - First of Many More to Come

Councillor Canver, Chair of the Green Lanes Strategy Group, sent a message round to local groups last night welcoming their role in making…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

22 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Liz

How's the Postal Strike Effecting You

It does seem to depend on Sorting Offices and Staff My Postman Bragged there was Countless bags awaiting sorting @ Wood Green And in his…

Started by Bob Ruggles in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Rearing its ugly head again

Just thought you should know, your council will give its decision on a lap dancing club on Friday in the Civic Centre. As this topic provok…

Started by Exileonmainstreet in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Planning Inspectorate Decision - 66 Wightman Rd [10 flat conversion]

Appeal against Haringey Council Enforcement notice by: Mrs S Lambrou 85 Munster Gardens, Palmers Green, London LONDON N13 5DU Not upheld -…

Started by WightmanPaul in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

13 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by VIX

Wikipedia on "Trolls"

WIKIPEDIA isn't perfect, but its often a good place to do an initial search on a subject with which one is unfamiliar. I had reason recentl…

Started by Clive Carter in Miscellany

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

what exactly do COL's get granted for?

Can anyone tell me what a COL [certificate of lawfulness] can be applied for and used for? Ive just found one being granted for a garage co…

Started by VIX in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Sep 21, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service