Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,898)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Shop your neighbour if you think they're a drug dealer"

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: Police are calling on Haringey residents to turn informer if they suspect their neighbours…

Started by Hugh in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 May 1, 2008

Council tax payments and HMOs / illegal conversions

I have done a bit of snooping around online, as I do. What I found is puzzling me. The HMO opposite me was down in this register of council…

Started by Anette in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 29, 2008

One Day Poem Pavilion

The One Day Poem Pavilion uses the sun to display a poem one line at a time over the course of an entire day.

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Apr 27, 2008

Some Interesting Stuff for the Weekend

Humans may have almost gone extinct almost 70,000 years ago China now has the world's largest population of internet users A quarter of a…

0 Apr 25, 2008

Haringey Green Fair

This from Haringey's website: Last summer more than 1,500 residents braved pouring rain to attend Haringey Council’s first ever Green Fair…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 25, 2008

Woman Missing from Harringay Home

Police are appealing for information following the disappearance of a woman from her Harringay home earlier this month. Mary Dorman, 28, h…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 24, 2008

Holocaust Survivors Exhibition in Hornsey

Three Holocaust survivors will be speaking at a special event next week to mark the opening of a new exhibition in Hornsey. Roman Halter,…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 23, 2008

Just a Reminder - Photo Albums

For those of you who find it quite a painstaking process going through our stock of Harringay photos, don't forget our selection of Albums.…

Started by StephenBln in About Harringay Online

0 Apr 21, 2008

Mega Mosque - Love the Building. What about the Builders?

I picked up on this via an interesting mailing related to the London elections (more on which later). I love this building, proposed for a…

0 Apr 19, 2008

Current Resident of 25 Seymour Interested in Local History

The postcard I've just added of the Queen's Head was sent by someone living at 25 Seymour in 1915. If you know who's living there now and t…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 14, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service