Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small bit of leftover postcrete?

Does anyone have a tiny bit of postcrete left over? We only need an amount about equivalent to somewhere between a bag of sugar and a bag o…

Started by Hugh in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

A10 Great Cambridge Road speed limit reduced

For those who are occasional users of the A10, a heads-up that TfL have reduced the speed limit from 40 mph to 30mph. I think this applies…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Local News and Stories from HoL

4 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Desmond Cass

Play big band jazz in Muswell Hill

ENJO Muswell Hill is a new project launching this month, building towards a full-scale swing big band, rehearsing with vocals on scheduled…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 3, 2022

Upholsterer recommendation

I'd like to recommend Jo Maeva of Maeva & Daughters upholstery. She did a fantastic job re-upholstering my dining room chairs and I'm d…

Started by Cathy in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Mar 3, 2022

Wanted: Gardener/Builder to quote for front garden landscaping

I live in the Gardens and need a gardener / builder / person to help redo my front garden. The garden is currently completely paved over an…

Started by LondonN4 in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by js

Window cleaner?

Looked in the Trades and Services  section of HOL and could not find a window cleaner mentioned.  Does anyone have a recommendation and con…

Started by gbee in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

10 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by js

Museum of Neoliberalism

Tickets now available for the museum of neoliberalism. https://www.spellingmistakescostlives.com/museumofneoliberalism

Started by Jim Walsh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 2, 2022

Connect with Nature: Discover spring colours and natural pattern at St Ann's Green Spaces (Thurs 3rd March)

The Friends of St Ann's were delighted to return to the wonderful green spaces of St Ann's hospital last week for four more Connect with Na…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 2, 2022

Free activities for kids and adults at Fairland Park - tennis and football start next week

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 2, 2022

Caterer for my 70th garden/home party

I'm planning on having my 70th in late May/early June with about 30-40 guests. It'll be in the garden and house. I'm looking for people to…

Started by Dave in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Mar 2, 2022
Reply by Dave

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service