Celebrate 150 years of Ally Pally with a massive FREE Birthday party on Saturday 27 May!
The day will include:
- Music curated by Global Local on the south slop stage. On The Terrace there will be live sets all day from our StrEATlife Stage and a Silent Disco overlooking the London skyline
- The People’s Stage will host local talent programmed by Haringey's Young Creatives Network
- Visit the old Ally Pally Station and meet the Hornsey Historical Society
- You can visit the Palace’s beautiful Victorian Theatre to catch film screenings or join a Guided Tour of the space
- At the ice rink there will be demonstrations from synchronised ice dancing to an ice hockey and an ice disco
- There will also be plenty of street food and a craft beer festival, as well as Farmers' and Makers' Markets
- Family-friendly activities will include face painting, arts & crafts and storytelling to drumming, camera and circus workshops and a even a birthday card making station!
- More performances will be run by Chicken Shed Theatre.
It promises to be an lively event with opportunity to explore hidden corners of the Palace and the award-winning 196 acre Park. The party will run from 12pm – 9pm.
Entry is free with a number of paid-for activities that require booking.
More details on the Ally Pally website.
Tags (All lower case. Use " " for multiple word tags):
<![if !IE]>▶<![endif]> Reply to This