Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Time to show you're the best in the business" - Any Deserving Harringay Businesses out there?

This from Haringey Council's Website on Monday 3 March 2008: Has your business blossomed this year? Have you gone the extra mile to provid…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Anette

air quality in Harringay

Anyone have any idea what (if any) air quality monitoring is done in these parts? I suspect at the weekends when the traffic is bad it prob…

Started by Adam in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

15 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Riveting Stuff - Report on Government Office for London Personal Robbery Project

.....but someone out there may be interested: Report on Government Office for London Personal Robbery Project

Started by Hugh in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Mar 4, 2008

Tyre slashers hit 'the ladder'

I've only just been told today by a friend who lives on 'the ladder' of a spate of tyre slashing that hit the area about two weeks ago. App…

Started by matt in Crime, Scams and Policing

16 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Good News on Harringay Station.......

.........possibly. This from the London Connections blog: Finsbury Park and Harringay are candidates for the National Station Improvement…

0 Mar 2, 2008

Residents' Priorities Survey Results

I'm attaching a set of results for the survey which is also being sent to all our councillors and copied to David Lammy. I sent them a set…

2 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Street lights matter

A reporter from one of the local papers was out and about in Wood Green this week asking young people if they thought it might be a good id…

Started by Helen1 in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

Fed-up Paying through the Nose for 0870 numbers?

I'm just going through the painful process of changing my mobile phone. Gone are my profligate days of not caring how much I pay. So I'm ne…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

1 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Residents' Priorities Survey Closed

Thank you to all those who participated. A total of 153 responses were received. This was a 41% response rate, which for a survey is excel…

0 Mar 1, 2008

Ugly shop fronts

I was on my way home from Sainsbury's in Green Lanes last night, when I noticed some really bright, loud and generally ugly shop fronts. Th…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

20 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service