Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get people to take the stairs...make it FUN!

I would never get my kids off this if they did it at Manor House via Thriving Too blog Yes I know there is a Volkswagen ad at the end o…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

4 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by John D

Help fight threat to information feed that helps find jobs & hospitals

Websites that help people find jobs or hospitals have been hit by legal action threatened by the Royal Mail. The threat was issued against…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Oct 14, 2009

Junior wardens clean up neighbourhood

When Liz Broadley became Neighbourhood Manager in May 2004, there wasn’t even a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in the area. There are now mor…

0 Oct 14, 2009

North London Waste Plan Consultation

Have your say on the future of North London's waste Councils in Barnet, Camden , Enfield , Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Oct 14, 2009

What went wrong with Freecycle in the UK?

'Autocratic' US leadership has led 40% of Freecycle groups in the UK to join the independent network Freegle To read the full story of wha…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Liz

Festival - First of Many More to Come

Councillor Canver, Chair of the Green Lanes Strategy Group, sent a message round to local groups last night welcoming their role in making…

22 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Liz

Three cheers for the Harringay Festival

Great wasn't it?! Well done to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen. Don't forget to add your photos of it to the Harringay Fli…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

58 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Liz

UK Number 4 in Most Admired Nations

According to Anholt-GfK Roper, "The way a country is perceived can make a critical difference to the success of its business, trade and tou…

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Boris publishes new London Plan

Mayor of London Boris Johnson has published his revised London Plan along with two related strategy documents. The London Plan is the over…

0 Oct 13, 2009

Campaign for Safe Crossing by the Queen's Head

I'm pleased to say that my Lib Dem colleagues and I have now launched a campaign to obtain a pedestrian crossing for Green Lanes at its jun…

Started by David Schmitz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by GK/OD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service