Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

speed limit in ally pally

am i the only person who drives across the palace at 20mph.  I seem to have a long tail of angry looking drivers behind me . People overtak…

Started by mrs finch in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Head Teacher Flash-Dance

Teachers at Bell Baxter High School in Cupar shocked pupils by breaking into an impromptu dance routine in the school canteen. Led by the r…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 18, 2011

Free tomato plant giveaway in Trafalgar Square on Friday

If you're in town on Friday, get on down to Tomato Square sorry Trafalgar Square to pick up some free tomato plants.  Details here

Started by Liz in Miscellany

1 May 18, 2011

New Organic Deli/Cafe possible at 5 Wightman Road

We're hearing rumours that a new organic cafe/deli may be opening in the former dry cleaners on Wightman Road near Harringay Station. That…

45 May 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Myddelton House Gardens bloom

This spring marked the launch of the newly restored Myddelton House Gardens in Enfield. Following the award of a Heritage Lottery Funded gr…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 18, 2011

Man finishes London Marathon after 26 days, crawling face down while dressed as The Magic Roundabout's Brian the Snail

Mr Scott with the snail costume and the rest of the Magic Roundabout cast.   How could I resist that headline, taken direct from The Hornse…

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Geraldine B

New CPZ proposed for Ridge / Mountview / Quernmore area

Following a decision to split the current Haringey 'Finsbury Park' CPZ into three zones, the Council is now proposing a new zone to the nor…

5 May 18, 2011

HMOs set to multiply in Harringay?

The previous government introduced new planning legislation which meant that landlords had to submit a planning application to rent their p…

19 May 18, 2011

"Haringey spending on green spaces in lowest 25% but cuts almost highest in UK"

According to the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum: The Council's spending on green spaces is already in the lowest 'quartile' of comparable…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by Deborah

Oxfam Warehouse Fire - Appeal for clothing

Apologies if people have already seen this. Cllr Lorna Reith has just forwarded an urgent appeal for stock for Oxfam shops.   Sarah Farquha…

Started by Alan Stanton in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service