Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ReStore partnership with Veolia aims to supply Haringey with quality 'recycled' furniture

Tottenham based charity ReStore have announced their new partnership with Veolia to divert up to 30 collections of good quality reusable or…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Dec 2, 2011

Salisbury makes another top ten list

I seem to see the Salisbury cropping up all over the place in top X listings. This week it's been picked up by Flyadvisors.com and sits in…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

6 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Boris heckled this morning at Finsbury Park Station over fare rise

Photo courtesy of @tarquinglass   Fares on public transport in London will rise by an above-inflation average of 5.6 per cent in 2012. Mayo…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Dec 2, 2011

Middle Class Headlines

I'd like to think that @MiddleClassHeadlines is a joke or a needle, but I fear it's more of a celebration. What say you?

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Dec 2, 2011

Crouch End Festival Organisers appeal for more help

An update from the organisers of next year's CE Festival:   The next Crouch End Festival meeting is on Tuesday, 6th December at 7.30pm at T…

Started by Hugh in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Dec 2, 2011

A prolific burglar who wrote to police

A prolific burglar who wrote to police offering an insight into what deterred him from targeting particular properties has been jailed for…

Started by Harringay SNT in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Dec 2, 2011

Parlo Italiano?

Any Italian speakers who'd be interested in having a chat with a beginner?  Maybe helping her with coursework?  :)

Started by Mex in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Luca

Thursday 6pm: Green Lanes blocked after car crash

via Haringey Indy A ROAD in Manor House is blocked and traffic is building after a car crash in Green Lanes. One lane is blocked on the A…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Dec 1, 2011

Melvyn Bragg's 'Reel History' mobile cinema coming to Harringay

The vintage mobile cinema used by Melvyn Bragg in his recent  Reel History BBC TV series is coming to Harringay this winter for the Harr…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

8 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Liz

Anyone got a spare Christmas tree for the South Harringay Reception Class?

Seasons Greetings! SHarringay reception class would love it if you had a spare Christmas tree they could have. Let me know if you can help…

Started by Liz in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service