Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women's Running Group? N15.

I am looking for a group of women to join me on a regular run.  Before having kids, I was pretty fit, and I'm desperate to get going again,…

Started by Hazel Gould in Events / Activities / Things to Do

35 Feb 2, 2012

Council tax to be frozen for third year

Council tax will be frozen for the third year in a row after the Council took advantage of a Government subsidy equivalent to a 2.5 per cen…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Feb 2, 2012

Media Mentoring: An opportunity for teenagers who are not in work, education or training

At this evening's meeting of the Tottenham Traders' Partnership, the MediaTrust gave a presentation in which they stated that they are offe…

Started by David Schmitz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Bobble Day 2012 - Get Your Woollies Out

February 10 is Bobble Day. This year it promises to be bigger, brighter, warmer and woollier than ever. It’s fun and easy to get involved…

Started by Liz in Ideas for Better City Living

0 Feb 2, 2012

Crouch End author writes poignant graphic novel about the death of her son

When Nicola Streeten began writing a graphic novel about her grief at losing her two-year-old son, there was one question everyone asked he…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 2, 2012

Here we go again, robbing bastards!

Hardly the crime of the century but a word of caution. Had my pocket dipped by a tall algerian sounding guy outside the Salisbury on friday…

Started by ingo pless in Crime, Scams and Policing

13 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

Fatal shooting at Turnpike Lane this afternoon

One arrest already made. Suspect it will emerge it was targeted/gang related, but 3.30 in the afternoon, just awful. Scant details here: ht…

Started by cara howard in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Feb 1, 2012

localgiving.com

Localgiving.com is a social enterprise which was set up to enable donors to easily find and give online to local charities and community g…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Feb 1, 2012

Stroud Green & Harringay Library Blog Posts

This is a linking post to direct users to blog posts about Stroud Green & Harringay Library. Click here. (Annoyingly, the way our platf…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Feb 1, 2012

Move your money

A campaign has been launched to encourage us all to move our our money to more ethical banking institutions.     The campaign organisers…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service