Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning French

I'd really love to start learning French and was wondering if anyone either knew of anyone in the area or of any courses that might be good…

Started by Alex in For Sale / Want to Buy

10 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by GillianM

CircusFest 2012 comes to Haringey

For the first time since it started, London’s CircusFest will be expanding beyond Camden’s Roundhouse and coming north to Haringey. As p…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 9, 2012

attempted break in on burgoyne road

someone tried to crow bar our front door open last night :( while we were in it seems they made a mess of the door so must have had a good…

Started by Salsa in Crime, Scams and Policing

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Ben Hopper Exhibition: Circus

In the foyer of Jackson's Lane Arts Centre from 13th March to 29th April. A collection of photographs capturing Circus Space acrobats on…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 9, 2012

A market in Harringay

Hi everyone, I love markets and I'm a bit disappointed that there aren't a lot of food markets in North London. Therefore I thought that it…

Started by Jessica in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

41 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Anyone know the story behind this Harringay Passage watering can art?

Thanks to Belfegore for the photo - click on the photo to see more of his work.  

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Learn to crochet with plastic bags with Haringey Timebank

A lovely chance to do some upcycling in Wood Green next week:   Learn how to use crochet and plaiting techniques to craft upcycled items ou…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 9, 2012

Butterfly spotters wanted!

Are you are interested in wildlife, or would you just like to spend some more time outdoors this summer? We are looking for volunteers to c…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Haringey "Accepted as homeless" Oct->December 2011

I'm an serious fan of the Guardian Data Blog, and they have just published a rather excellent interactive map of the England homeless data…

Started by Mark B in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by MzMoore

Three famous women with a Harringay connection

To mark International Women's Day, read about three remarkable women with a Harringay connection. Victorian writer and magazine editor, Cha…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

5 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service