Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Woolly Sheepy type festival, 7th May Stationers' Park

Early news of a wool/sheep themed festival to be held in Stationers' Park on May 7th. Few details yet, but they'll be having lambs in th…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Gillian

Harringay factory providing employment for disabled people to be closed by Government

Trade unions and Labour MPs reacted with anger yesterday after the government announced the closure of two in three of the remaining Remplo…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by pamish

For sale: a chest of draws for 15 pounds

I have a white chest of draws for sale. It needs a bit of paint but other than that its fine. Am selling it because I need a bigger one.

Started by Jessica in For Sale / Want to Buy

9 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Would anyone like to help a local student out?

Hiya, I'm a student making a short film about the threat of cuts in Haringey. I'll be filming in the borough from 11am until about 7pm on…

Started by Mamiyo Padi in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jo W

Accountant - living locally

Hi,   I have recently retired and need some help to sort out my finances, could anybody recommend an accountant that lives locally.   Many…

Started by Deidre in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Deidre

Workshops with Jose Hendo, radical designer of the year 2011, at Coombs Croft Library

Jose Hendo, radical designer of the year 2011, whose studio is in Tottenham, will be demonstrating a variety of skills around dress making…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Dads needed for MA project

HoL I'm doing some research into a possible business idea for an MA project. I'm looking for dads who have reduced their work hours, starte…

Started by AntK in For Sale / Want to Buy

8 Mar 9, 2012

Driving Instructor Recommended!

Hello all, Last year I found my lovely instructor on here, I have been learning with her since November and due to take my test in April.…

Started by Rebecca in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by B

Volunteers needed for annual Thames Deep Clean

It’s that time of year again, when Thames 21 ask you to take advantage of the year’s lowest tides to give the Thames a truly Deep Clean. …

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by AntK

Squatters occupy Council building?

I have just heard that squatters now occupy Haringey council's old Environmental Health/Planning building opposite the (destroyed)Jobcentre…

Started by Lesley Ramm in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Neville Collins

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service