Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Times #cyclesafe

The Times, as part of its excellent Cycle Safety campaign, has launched a map tool for riders to identify dangerous junctions and suggests…

Started by Danzigger in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by tigha

Wightman Road N4 - roadworks

Just to let you know National Grid Gas are undertaking works to repair a gas leak in the carriageway o/s 59 Wightman Road N4.  These works…

Started by Karen Alexander in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

1 bed (or large studio) furnished flat wanted for short (3-6 week) let April/May

Hello HoL! My parents are visiting from Australia as a post-retirement holiday and I need a place to put them for some of the time they are…

Started by Zoe Healey in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

Jewish paper seeking pictures of 1957 visit of Israeli National Boxing team to Harringay Arena

In my inbox today was an email from the Sussex Jewish News. They are planning to run an article on the visit of the Israeli National Boxing…

Started by Hugh in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 12, 2012

Wanted: A few floorboard nails

I've a couple of loose floorboards, does anyone have a few floorboard nails going spare? Happy to pay for them but the only shops i can fin…

Started by ant in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by ant

Car Key found in priory park

Hi all Found a car key in Priory park on Saturday - it has a MG fob. We will hand it in later to Hornsey police on Tottenham lane so pls pa…

Started by Kerrie in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 12, 2012

Harringay based newspaper plans birthday celebration in Parliament

The Telegraf, published from an office on Green Lanes, is the only newspaper in the UK offered in both Kurdish and Turkish languages. It…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Mar 12, 2012

Two people under train on Piccadilly Line this weekend

A person died after being hit by a train at Finsbury Park Tube station yesterday morning. The incident is the second of its kind on the Pic…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

0 Mar 12, 2012

Street drinkers - and urinators!

Three times now in the last two weeks I've come home late-ish from work - between 9 and 10pm - and walked up Seymour Road to find my way se…

Started by Hugh D in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

14 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Vigilante Gardener

Wanna be a badass? Plant some cherry tomatoes... h/t to Tessy Britton who tweeted this link p.s. Comments on youtube suggest this garden…

Started by Liz in Ideas for Better City Living

0 Mar 11, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service