Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a short term room to rent (End of May until early Sept)

Hello A friend of mine is looking for a room to rent on a short term basis (from end of May until early Sept). My friend is a mature person…

Started by Mel C in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Walsh

Looking for a room...

Hi, was just wondering if anyone had a room in a houseshare/needs a lodger... I'm moving out of my place at the beginning of July and would…

Started by Narayani Menon in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Walsh

Carers' Coffee Morning: Chat to Lynne Featherstone MP on Thursday 31 May

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, t…

Started by Alison in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 25, 2012

Looking for any embroidery thread/knitting wool going unused/unwanted....Please get in touch!

Hi there, I'm looking for any embroidery thread or knitting wool going unused or unwanted for a textiles project I'm working on. Please get…

Started by Taz Gray in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Cafe Lemon tempts HoL members to try their new home made pies with discount voucher

Last week Cem at the Cafe Lemon extended his too often hidden home made range with a new line of home made pies. He tells me they're comp…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 May 25, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

Mosque

Anyone know what's happening to the mosque? The side bit nearest the railway has been bulldozed down today. Perhaps there is something in t…

Started by Laura in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 May 25, 2012

Online Backup for Home Users

Dear All HoL Users I am looking for my new client an online backup solution which would give them an option to have a connection to their b…

Started by Marek in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

Car crime

Just had my car window smashed and the tom tom taken from the glove compartment. Happened about 1am Friday night. Police said 4 cars done i…

Started by Peter Chalk in Crime, Scams and Policing

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Just another traffic casualty (Picture)

Two Fridays ago I passed a four car accident on one of the Ladder roads, but the Council aren't minded to attend to traffic problems here…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Plain as Pikestaff Newsletter

I'm a regular critic of Haringey Council's use of vague and imprecise language. Occasionally someone writes to me gleefully pointing out so…

Started by Alan Stanton in Miscellany

3 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service