Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury presents THE TOM TAYLOR QUINTET and THE BUTTON BAND Sunday May 20th

Please come support this local Jazz night with some of the countries finest Jazz Musicians THE TOM TAYLOR QUINTETHaving originally started…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jazz at The Salisbury

Book Cover Designer wanted

hi Folks I am having to prepare my book on working men's clubs for print on demand and need a cover. I could cobble one together myself but…

Started by Ruth in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 May 24, 2012
Reply by Justine

Reviews of Jazz at The Salisbury

Drawing by Geoff Winston. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. Jazz is blossoming in the Harringay Spring. Continuing an inspired series…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Cash Machine scam on Green Lanes

@underbundle has reported on Twitter that thieves are operating a scam operating on Green Lanes at the moment. People are apparently being…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 May 24, 2012

Big Dance in Haringey

Big Dance 2012 is the UK’s biggest celebration of dance. The programme is part of the London 2012 Festival, ad is delivered by a network…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 24, 2012

One Button Council Contact

A wee reminder about our One Button Council page.  Because councils' websites are rarely easy to navigate, last summer we identified the…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

2 May 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

This isn't f****ing Green Lanes!

I've been making the case for what our Neighbourhood's called for five years now. My logic is simple. I think it matters that we have a sha…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

48 May 24, 2012
Reply by William Booth

Bogus aerial company callers

My ward colleague Cllr Lorna Reith has passed on an alert about bogus callers claiming to be from a TV aerial company. Two men wearing high…

Started by Alan Stanton in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 May 24, 2012

2012, Finsbury Park. Financial services thriving …

Securing the future of financial services: these shots taken this afternoon around the main intersection at Finsbury Park. They're all with…

Started by Clive Carter in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Help! I need a Queen!

On Friday, we're having a bit of fun at South Harringay School to mark the Queen's Jubilee. Thing is, we need a Queen. Duties include wavin…

Started by Liz in For Sale / Want to Buy

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service