Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ruthless Restaurant on Green Lanes Mistreats Chicken

Via Twitter, with many thanks to Dave Brighouse: @shitlondon Turkish restaurant on Green Lanes treats the chicken cruelly before preparin…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Liz

Rubble wanted

It's news to me, but apparently it's desirable to fill in behind your fireplace with rubble. So if you're clearing out some rubble, old bri…

Started by Pete Thorniley in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Laura Vernals

STORAGE SPACE: WANTED

I'm looking for clean, reasonably priced storage space for my furniture. Please get in touch if you have a garage/lock-up/studio space or w…

Started by Clive Kelly in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Jan 18, 2013

Room available in Stroud Green - 2nd February

We have a room available to rent in our two bedroom, groundfloor Victorian conversion. Ten minutes' walk to Finsbury Park station, you'll b…

Started by LMC in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Beautiful 3bed flat, £380pw

Beautiful 3-bed 1st floor flat, part-furnished with kitchen-diner available end Feb/ beginning Mar. The flat is on two-levels (the smaller…

Started by Geraldine B in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Jan 17, 2013

Victorian internal glazed door required

Just wondering if there is anyone out there doing a house refurb on the ladder who wants to sell us an internal glazed victorian door. The…

Started by pipplypig in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 17, 2013

fanzines wanted

If you have any unwanted fanzines and want to give them away or sell, I could be interested in. I'm  mostly interested in punk zines but ot…

Started by Neil van der Knutsen in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 17, 2013

Local car boot sale good for CDs?

Hi there. I'm looking to sell 500 CDs - a real mixture of jazz, rock, pop, dance, etc. - and am wondering where the best local car boot s…

Started by Gideon Endymion in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

12 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

Who Do You Think You Are Live

Yup, they gone and done it - a live WDYTTA. If you're interested, the blurb says Finding your ancestors just got easier at the world’s le…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jan 17, 2013

Wanted: Catsitter please!

Hi all, We're looking for someone who can take care of our cat somewhere in March and the whole of September. By taking care we mean taking…

Started by Jessica in Pets (including lost/found)

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service