Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteering Made Easy

Over the past few years we've had a steady trickle of posts on the site with questions and information about volunteering. So when I notice…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Oxfam Books & Music

Volunteering with Baby

Hello all, We have just moved to the area a few weeks back. I am currently a stay at home Mum with a 10 month old baby boy but was looking…

Started by Sarah

7 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Sarah

TCV News and Volunteering Opps for July 2012

Started by Liz

0 Jun 26, 2012

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

FRIDAY: Conservation Volunteers wanted at Coppetts Wood

A message from The Conservation Volunteers about a volunteering opportunity happening this week. "On Friday 22nd June the Conservation V…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 19, 2012

Harringay's 'Fairy Bookmother' needs your help

Re-posted from the Big Green Bookshop's blog OPEN A BOOKSHOP, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?  On a dark day in December, "Appalled of Harrin…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 18, 2012

Get trained to encourage more walking or cycling for everyday journeys

The transport charity, Sustrans is looking to train up local individuals to become 'Champions' - people who want to encourage others to…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 18, 2012

Battersea Dogs & Cats Home

I am an office volunteer at Battersea Dogs & Cats home and love it! It's a fantastic charity and a great place to work. They're looking…

Started by Pinenut

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Music the quickening art: take your ipod into a care home and quicken a life

Following the a successful American project where music was used to brighten the lives of those living in care homes, Spots of Time is ru…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 15, 2012

Volunteer Mentoring Opportunities

The following appeal for volunteer mentors hit my inbox this week: Equal Approach works in the diversity and equality arena and is recognis…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 8, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service