Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kitchen worktop

Anyone know someone able to cut and fit our new laminate kitchen worktop?

Started by Mrs McFly

2 Sep 24, 2010

Recommendation for kitchen supplier

Can anyone recommend a kitchen supplier, preferably one that does not have pushy salesmen? We had considered using KBBC in Crouch End but…

Started by Bee

7 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Bee

Local Physiotherapist

Hi Would like to know if anyone could recommend a local physiotherapist, I live in the gardens and need someone very local. thanks for any…

Started by MJW

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by MJW

sash windows and indoor decorator

Hi Guys, Does anyone know of a good windows, woodwork, and ndoor decorator who is good at gloss work? reliable, good character... Reasona…

Started by Lynne

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Ed Crane

New Harringay Pilates Teacher Listed

We've just added a new Harringay-based Pilates teacher to our Virtual High Street.

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Sep 10, 2010

Wasps!

We've just noticed a lot of wasps coming in and out of a small gap in the top of our outer wall just underneath the drainpipe, clearly in a…

Started by Jen Wallis

9 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Cleaner Wanted

Any recommendations as to a good cleaner locally? 3-4 hours per week. I am on the south part of the Ladder. I saw some of the previous thre…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Stan

Good local garage

Need to get few bits and pieces doe to my car sometime soon. Anyone had good experiences with any local garages? Many thanks.

Started by Hugh D

3 Sep 3, 2010

Ever had repointing done?

We need to get some repointing done on the back of our house. It's looking sorely in need of attention. Anyone have any experience of getti…

Started by russell

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by russell

Car Mechanic - any recommendations?

Hi, Wonder if anyone could recommend any car mechanics in the area. There are plenty around - but Im sure not all are great. Many thanks in…

Started by Jay D

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jay D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service