Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,740)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Treats from the Indian food shops on Turnpike Lane

A couple of new to me Indian food shops on Turnpike Lane earlier today. First were the humungous fish from the Guyanese Indian guys at Shan…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 14, 2012

Budgens to sell blocks of 'hope' in charity promotion

Picture from The Guardian   The Guardian today reports that Budgens in Crouch End will is starting "to sell "hope" alongside its baked bean…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Paul Bumstead

Decent local taxi firm

Hi there Can someone please recommend a decent taxi local to Harringay N4 (gardens road)? I found an old discussion on this forum that warn…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Bottle Apostle - ten days old

Bottle Apostle opened in Park Road just ten days ago and it's already becoming a firm favourite with locals. Today was my first opportun…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Local residents “discover” Vietnamese restaurant

We've been asked to post the following by Joyce Rosser on behalf of the Hornsey N8 Group: There has been a restaurant called Phong Hai on…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 10, 2012

I Want To Recommend....Mauritian restaurant Le Chamarel

Instead of opting to go to Jashan on a Sunday evening with my family visiting for Easter, we had forgone the safe option and decided to try…

Started by Taz Gray

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tilly

Arena Bank Holiday opening

Hi all Does anyone here happen to know if/when Homebase and Next Home are opening in the Arena shopping park today? I know that Sainsbury's…

Started by Abi

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

Sandero

I don't get it. From the Haringey planning page it seems they put an application to convert a travel agents into a coffee shop and install…

Started by Harringay Birder

113 Apr 6, 2012

Harringay Market Update

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we've found a venue for the market:   North Harringay Primary School's playground!!!   It's i…

Started by Jessica

9 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Maria Law

New "Polski Sklep" - Polish shop.

Another Polish food shop is opening up this weekend on GL, in one half of the old Trehantiri Greek record shop opposite the Arena. I think…

Started by Maddy

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service