Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Local Youth Citizen Journalism Project

www.dandelionproject.org is a brand new online magazine put together by young citizens in Haringey. Those involved are eager for new con…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 29, 2012

Brand new community centre for Harringay mosque approved

The mosque at the junction of Wightman Road and Hampden Road will have its current community centre replaced with a three-storey building,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Former Ally Pally Station Community Centre

Yesterday, whist up in Alexandra Park, I stumbled across an entry on Foursqaure called CUFOS.  When I got home, I checked up on what it is…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Spurs abandon promise of £16m deal for riot hit Tottenham

Tottenham Hotspur has broken its promise to invest £16m in regenerating the riot-torn local community. Spurs signed a contract with Hari…

Started by Hugh

15 Feb 17, 2012

Ally Pally UNESCO World Heritage status in the offing?

Clive Carter is planning to make a proposal to the Alexandra Park & Palace Trust Board to apply for UNESCO World Heritage status for th…

Started by Hugh

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Alan Stanton shortlisted for Online Councillor of the Year Award

Congratulations to Tottenham Councillor Alan Stanton who has been shortlisted in this year's Councillor Achievement Awards. Whilst I'm sur…

Started by Hugh

29 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

St Ann's Hospital Trees to be Felled

Haringey's latest planning applications list includes an easy to miss application which is likely to see the imminent felling of 32 tree…

Started by Hugh

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Liz

Live video link for simultaneous launch of "100 by 100" exhibition in Harringay & Istanbul

'100 by 100' - 100 photographs, each by a different photographer   Yesterday afternoon, Cafe Lemon co-owner Cem Kaplan, launched his "100 b…

Started by Hugh

10 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

Taking tea at the library

Quite a crowd dropped into Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Saturday afternoon to enjoy tea and Helen's homemade tea bread. Stroud G…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Jamaican Blue Mountain heralds the £4 coffee in Crouch End

Cafe and coffee roasters, My Kind of Coffee are determined to put clear blue water between themselves and the other two dozen coffee shops…

Started by Hugh

14 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service