Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking tea at the library

Quite a crowd dropped into Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Saturday afternoon to enjoy tea and Helen's homemade tea bread. Stroud G…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Jamaican Blue Mountain heralds the £4 coffee in Crouch End

Cafe and coffee roasters, My Kind of Coffee are determined to put clear blue water between themselves and the other two dozen coffee shops…

Started by Hugh

14 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Meet our new librarian at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Stroud Green and Harringay Library welcomes Vicky Orekoya this month who joins us from Wood Green. Vicky has been with the library service…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2012

£1,500 a week for Olympics let of two bed flat in Harringay

Back in June last year. I added a post about the 2012 Olympics lettings market and mused on how it may effect Harringay. Today I got someth…

Started by Hugh

26 Jan 27, 2012

Hornsey Rise Forest Gardens

Stepping into the Forest Garden is like entering another world. All around is lushness and abundance Just to the south of Crouch End on Ho…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 26, 2012

Platform Youth Hub, Hornsey Road

Platform is a new arts venue for young people. The former Hornsey Road Baths laundry has been transformed into a theatre, performance spac…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by matt

Full bid for regenerating Harringay's high street now online

We've just uploaded the full bid. See comment on the original thread from earlier in the week.    

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 19, 2012

34% of Haringey's children live in poverty

A report published by the End Child Poverty group last week revealed that more than one in three of Haringey's children live in poverty. Ch…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 16, 2012

Plumbing blamed for pollution in London's Lee Valley

Following yestredya's news of the huge River Lee tunnel designed to alleviate sewerage problems of the river Lee, the BBC is today repor…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Car crash outside The Salisbury

A serious car crash outside a the Salisbury this morning caused traffic problems on Green Lanes. Police directed traffic around the crash i…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service