Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sir Ian McKellen talks about Finsbury Park's new theatre

Started by Hugh

0 May 4, 2012

What Heineken have planned for Ally Pally

Those of you devastated at the demise of the planned Jamaica Village in Finsbury Park this summer may be able to take some consolation from…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Fire at Zam's Fried Chicken

If you happen to notice that Zam's is closed down and the windows white washwed, they're not moving out. There was a fire there the other d…

Started by Hugh

21 Apr 25, 2012

Haringey’s historic oil paintings go online

Your Paintings, a new national online art archive, is bringing Haringey’s paintings to a wider audience for the first time. Your Paintin…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 16, 2012

Ally Pally voted top ten music spot by Time Out Readers

Time Out London has revealed its first annual list of London’s Top 20 Live Music Venues, as voted for by Londoners. I'm delighted to be…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2012

The future of Ally Pally

When Alexandra Palace was awarded over £320,000 in funding by English Heritage for much needed repairs, conservation architects prepared…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2012

Jamaica Olympic Village for Finsbury Park falls through

The planed 10 day Jamaica Olympic Village in Finsbury Park has apparently fallen through after the event organisers failed to raise the nec…

Started by Hugh

10 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay Garden in the Awards again

This from Andy Newman of the Gardens' Residents' Association: Just to let you know I attended to the "Gardening Against The Odds" awards…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Maria Law

Seeds and Seedlings

Another lovely evening in the Salisbury swapping seeds and stories of our gardens. Good to see new faces as well as seasoned swappers and i…

Started by Liz

4 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Liz

Some fascinating tidbits of history about Ally Pally & Park

There was an interesting blog post on Edith's Streets yesterday crammed with fascinating tidbits of history about Alexandra Park and Pal…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Billy Clark

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service