Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Ladder traffic 'project' timelines

Last Thursday, there was a video meeting between Mike Hakata, Haringey's traffic boss, and local people. Sadly, I was on a flight back from…

Started by Hugh

59 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by Claudia Matthews

Hanami in the hood #blossomwatch

Share your pictures of the best blossom in the neighbourhood with us. I'll start Railway Fields Umfreville Road Pemberton Road

Started by Liz

14 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by Lauren

Salisbury listed as an asset of community value

Last October, Don posted about the Salisbury's freehold being up for sale. Michael Anderson suggested that this might be the time to consid…

Started by Hugh

14 Apr 6, 2022
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Mike Hakata and Julie Davis selected to run for Hermitage Ward

An update on the previous discussion regarding the challenge faced by Mike Hakata in his existing ward of St Ann's. Delighted that Julie D…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 21, 2022
Reply by Will

Haringey's progressive traffic boss faces the chop

With local elections in London round the corner, ward-level local political parties across the borough are choosing their who will represen…

Started by Hugh

106 Mar 20, 2022
Reply by Hugh

First London Beavers to be reintroduced at Forty Hall

London’s first ever beaver release trial will take place in Enfield later this autumn, in a collaboration project between the Council and C…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by Hugh

New River Path temporary closure

I happened to walk by just after they posted the notice above and chatted with the site manager for the project. Apparently, the closure…

Started by Hugh

25 Mar 11, 2022
Reply by John D

Hampden Road parking enforcement spreading to Haringey Council section

At the end of last year Network Rial finally began enforcing parking on their end of Hampden Road (from the New River bridge to the railway…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by Zena Brabazon

'River' film local premieres with Q and A 16 March

The promo material gives us the following: Throughout history, rivers have shaped our landscapes and our journeys; flowed through our cul…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Barbara

A10 Great Cambridge Road speed limit reduced

For those who are occasional users of the A10, a heads-up that TfL have reduced the speed limit from 40 mph to 30mph. I think this applies…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Desmond Cass

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service