Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Range of shops key to town centre success

Picture by AlistairJ   The range of shops and services in a town centre is more important to visitors than whether they have to pay to park…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 30, 2012

Harringay's Second Cashmob - and it's raining again!

A cheerful group of people turned up for Harringay's second cashmob at Michili's. Well done to Shilpa for getting this one going. A big…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by matt

New play pod at South Harringay Infants transforms lunchtime play

"It was brilliant. We made a slide"  My five year old's verdict on the new playpod at South Harringay Infants and Nursery school, which was…

Started by Liz

4 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Malcolm

The Coliseum Pop-Up Space - a first look

Rob Tao picked up the keys up the KFH pop-up space at 4pm today. So i popped down for a look and heer is a photo fro Peter at Wright Even…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Coliseum Pop-up Space - plans emerging from first meeting

Last night a group of people who'd like to use the Coliseum pop-up space in December met to share ideas and forge partnerships. A number k…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 24, 2012

Haringey's Christmas Decorations

Christmas lights in Wood Green   The other day, HoL was mentioned on Twitter with the following message: @harringayonline Really disappoint…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 23, 2012

Council to Review Parking charges for Harringay Shoppers

Traffic along Green Lanes in Harringay. (Picture by James Stewart. Used under a Creative Commons Licence) Parking charges on Green Lanes a…

Started by Hugh

7 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

A night out at ROFL and LOL Comedy Club at The Finsbury

Continuing our tour of comedy nights in HoL land, last night found us perched on tall (for me, I’m v short) seats at The Finsbury for the 6…

Started by Liz

4 Nov 22, 2012

Local Schools Planning Closer Co-operation as Charitable Trust

Chestnuts and North Harringay Primary Schools are planning on developing closer co-operation within a charitable trust with the aim of e…

Started by Hugh

20 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Malcolm

Crouch End Gets Ready to Welcome Asian Street Food

TooTooMoo - full-on Asian street food in the heart of Crouch End   Last night Crouch End's newest eaterie offered a few lucky guests a peek…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 22, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service