Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Festival 2013 to Make Way for Regeneration on Green Lanes

Wot No Festival!                                                                                                               Photo: Mark:…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 18, 2013

New River Festival in the Making

The coldest meeting I've ever attended - outside at the Finsbury Park Cafe I joined a very well attended meeting this afternoon in Finsbur…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Snow Day Harringay

A couple of snaps taken during the school run (walk...slow walk...slow walk throwing snowballs walk)   Got any photos to share of the fir…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Stephen Middleton

School funding, winners and losers with latest funding round

I saw a friend today who was spitting mad because her daughter's school head had sent out a letter saying that, of the additional funding f…

Started by Alison P

19 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by JJ B

A Ladder Local 'Reads Something He Loves'

Ladder local, Colin Heinink reads a favourite piece fro podcast 'Read Me Something You Love'     Photo: RMSYL   'Read Me Something You Love…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John D

Youth charity Exposure to get young people to interview their idols

Young people have the chance to interview people who inspire them as part of a new project. Haringey based youth charity Exposure has launc…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 8, 2013

Review of the Year 2012

Here's a review of some of the highlights as seen from HoL Towers. No doubt I’ve missed as much as I've captured, but I hope that these few…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by James Putzel

Haringey Council to Rebrand Haringey Shopping Districts

News is filtering out to us that Haringey Council is contemplating a neighbourhood rebrand across all shopping districts in the borough. Fo…

Started by Hugh

29 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Renato B

1885 Harringay Map Arrives at Bruce Castle Museum

Deborah Hedgecock (Curator) and Clare Stephens (Archivist) receive the map at Bruce Castle Museum (Left to right)   Photo: Harringay Online…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 27, 2012

Haringey Council Announces Free Christmas Parking

Picture: PT Money via Flickr   Haringey Council has announced free parking for three days before Christmas. On Saturday 22 December and on…

Started by Hugh

15 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Neil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service